The DMC-04 & DMC-07 displays gives you the flexibility to customize and configure many of the advanced graphic and switch features that are available.
The TFT color screen is daylight visible, and comes complete with large, sealed, tactile operator input keys that can be used by the application, for input selections or screen/page easy navigation.
The DMC-04 & DMC-07 is also offered with optional direct connect video inputs and/or touch screen.
This unit is fully SAE J1939 compatible and can be used to display simple text or complex graphics, icons and symbols that fully relate to your project and the system operation, greatly helping usability and improving system diagnostics.
DMC Display Product Features:
- Fully compatible with DVC series controllers
- Landscape or Portrait orientation to suit application
- DMC-04, 4.3” / 109mm & DMC-07, 7.0” / 178mm backlit color TFT LCD daylight visible screen
- Sealed and protected; DMC-04 to IP66 (NEMA 4) front, IP67 (NEMA 6) back and DMC-07 to IP67 (NEMA 6P)
- WQVGA, 16-bit color; DMC-04, 480 x 272 pixels and DMC-07, 800 x 480 pixels
- SAE J1939 CAN 2.0B ports; DMC-04, 2x CAN ports and DMC-07, 3x CAN ports plus NMEA 2000 (GPS)
- Keyboard: DMC-04, 8 tactile buttons and DMC-07, 10 tactile buttons
- Video feed (NTSC/PAL) options; DMC-04, 2x Video feeds and DMC-07, 3x video feeds
- Touchscreen option available in the DMC-04
The DVC61 Smart Text Display is a larger character LCD with backlight. The DVC61 is designed to operate from the DVC7, DVC710 & DVC10 RS-232 port or through the DVC CANbus network. The DVC61 could also be used on any system with an RS-232 connection and the correct protocol. Up to 15 DVC61's can be placed on any one DVC system. The module has a sealed metal enclosure designed specifically for harsh industrial environments. All connections are made through a sealed 12-pin Deutsch connector and the unit has up to 10 digital inputs.